Thank you to readers for the week of 10-17 November, 2020

Thank you to readers of this blog this past week, which the blog's analytics say come from the following countries (and "other"):

I am a U.S.-based blogger, so it makes sense that most of my views come from the U.S. But the second greatest source of views in the list is "other." You may wonder: Why is that?

The blog's analytics feature can only list 19 countries or locations, so "Other" might represent other nations from which the blog received at least one view, or it may represent other readers who might use browsers that block such tracking for privacy's sake.

Whether your country is listed or not, thank you for your interest. I am grateful and humbled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.

Comments