Thanks to Readers, 5-12 January, 2021

Thank you to readers of this blog this past week, which the blog's analytics say come from the following countries (and "other"):

This represents 215 readers in just one week. At the end of this past October, I reported that the blog had received 10,000 views in 20 months, averaging about 115 readers per week. So 215 readers this past week is quite an increase.

It also includes 19 countries, plus 42 views from "other": This may mean a total of 62 countries represented by my readers this week, or it may mean that some readers use browser tools that restrict the ability of websites to track them by country, or other technical barriers which might keep the blog analytics from identifying the nation of origin for some readers.

Whether your country is listed or not, thank you for your interest. I am grateful and humbled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.

Comments