Thanks to readers for the week of 20-27 April, 2021

Thank you to readers of this blog for this past week, which the blog's analytics say came to 213 views from the following 19+ countries:
The blog's analytics only list up to 19 countries, so the bottom listing of "other" views may be from 18 other countries, or it may include readers whose browsers block tracking of nation of origin.

But whether your country is listed or not, thank you for your interest. I am grateful and humbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.

Comments