Thanks to readers of the week of 7-14 September, 2021

Thank you to readers of this blog for this past week, which the blog's analytics say came to 297 views from the following 15+ countries:
Usually my views seem to hover between 80 and 110 total, with my highest single group of views from the USA, with a few exceptions.

This week was definitely an exception, with 100 views from France and 123 from Canada. This may have been from two single researchers, one from each counttry browsing many of the posts, or it may have been from a class or two, or some mixture.

However it happened, thank you for your interest. I am grateful and humbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.

Comments