Thanks for 20.1k views, and to readers for the week of 2-9 November, 2021

This past week, this blog surpassed 20k views from 84+ countries in less than three years, a significant milestone! Thank you to all of my readers!
I started posting here to this blog in January of 2019, recording insights about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Shakespeare's Hamlet. Views came in at first as a trickle, but that has steadily increased.

Before that, beginning in late June of 2017, I posted very brief insights to LinkedIn, but found the format too short and too hard to search or archive, so I copied those early posts here (where most have languished unviewed but available as an archive). My views during that time on LinkedIn are not part of the 20k total, but I appreciate all of those who followed me to the blog from LinkedIn.

Thanks also to readers of the blog for this past week, which the blog's analytics say came to 235 views from the following 19+ countries.

I appreciate your interest. As always, I am grateful and humbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.

Comments