Thanks to readers 1/7 - 1/14

Thanks to readers for the week of 1/7 - 1/14 from the following countries and perhaps more:

Belgium
Canada
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
India
Italy
Mauritania
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Pakistan
Singapore
Slovakia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Turkey
Uganda
United Kingdom
United States
Unknown Region

The analytics feature is limited to only 10 countries at a time, so unless I check it more often, I may miss others that pop up. Some may get cut off or listed as from "Unknown Region." Listed or not, thanks for your interest. I am grateful and humbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!

My current project is a book tentatively titled “Hamlet’s Bible,” about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.

Comments