Thanks to Readers 17-24 March

Thanks to readers for the past week, which the blog's analytics show as being from the following countries and perhaps more:

Argentina
Australia
Bangladesh
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Denmark
Finland
France
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Lebanon
Mexico
Netherlands
South Korea
Spain
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

The analytics feature is limited, so unless I check it daily, I may miss others that pop up. Some may get cut off or listed as from "Unknown Region." Listed or not, thanks for your interest. I am grateful and humbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled “Hamlet’s Bible,” about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.


Comments