Thanks to readers, 16-22 June, 2020

Thanks to readers for the past week, which the blog's analytics show as being from the following 23 countries:

Australia
Brazil
Belgium
Canada
Egypt
France
Georgia
Germany
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Iraq
Italy
Japan
Malta
Portugal
South Africa
Spain
Switzerland
Tunisia
United Kingdom
United States
United Arab Emirates

The analytics feature is limited, so unless I check it daily, I may miss some that pop up. Some may get cut off or listed as from "Unknown Region." Listed or not, thanks for your interest. I am grateful and humbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.



Comments