Thanks to readers, 16-23 August, 2022

Thanks to readers, 16-23 August, 2022

This blog recently surpassed 30,000 views! Thanks for your support!

Thank you to readers of this blog for this past week, which the blog's analytics say came to 133 views from the following countries:

Thank you for your interest. I am grateful and humbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My current project is a book tentatively titled Hamlet’s Bible, about biblical allusions and plot echoes in Hamlet.

Below is a link to a list of some of my top posts (“greatest hits”), including a description of my book project (last item on the list):

https://pauladrianfried.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-20-hamlet-bible-posts.html

I post every week, so please visit as often as you like and consider subscribing.
To find the subscribe button, see the drop-down menu with three horizontal lines = in the upper left.

Comments